Any individual interested in research data in social sciences or beyond can become a member of IASSIST. Current members are affiliated with academic, governmental, non-profit, and commercial institutions from around the world. IASSIST supports several important initiatives, including its Fellows Programme to increase participation in its annual conferences among data professionals from emerging economies and early-career professionals.
Memberships are based on a July-to-June year.
IASSIST welcomes new members and offers an array of benefits:
- peer to peer support within an international network of data professionals
- participation in IASSIST Discussion List, the organization’s email discussion list
- reduced registration rates for the Annual Conference
- opportunity to contribute to iBlog
- priority registration to IASSIST webinars
- involvement in a network of professionals with similar interests
- opportunity to serve on IASSIST committees and action groups
- access to the IASSIST Membership Directory and Intranet
To join, please complete the online application . Credit card transactions will be conducted by Affinipay, and may be subject to currency fluctuation. Annual membership fee is $50 (USD).*
- Reduced rate ($25, USD) is available to students, retirees, and members based on lower income, lower-middle, and upper-middle income countries as defined by the World Bank . All members paying the reduced rate are expected to self-declare their reduced rate; proof will not be requested by IASSIST officials.
If you are a member and want to manage or renew your membership: Manage your membership online by logging in to the membership site with your email and password. Proceed to “View profile”. Renew button takes you to a payment page. Follow the instructions to complete the payment. If you have forgotten your password, you can find it by clicking on “Forgot password” link next to the login button.
Membership administration site (iassistdata.info)
You can join, renew and manage your membership at iassistdata.info .
Your login is the email you used to register your membership.
- Membership directory - View the membership directory and edit your profile.
- Membership renewals - Renew your membership by viewing your profile and following the link in the Membership Details section. This is the most convenient way to renew if there isn’t a bundled conference registration and renewal payment available.
- Administrative documents - All members can view the Annual Meeting documents and reports. Central location for links to other internal IASSIST business for Committee members; access to some internal documents is mediated by the Secretary.
- IASSIST mail list and the list archive - Manage your subscription status. Information on how to access the mail list archives including your username and password.
Login is not needed for the public website iassistdata.org.
Please feel free to contact the Membership Committee at iassist.membership [ at ] gmail.com
Questions about membership may also be directed directly to the IASSIST Membership Committee Chair.
Questions regarding processing of membership fees should be directed to the IASSIST Treasurer.