47th Annual Conference of IASSIST
Gothenburg, Sweden, 7-10 June 2022
Host institution: Swedish National Data Service (SND)
The conference theme, “Data by Design: Building a Sustainable Data Culture”, emphasizes two core values embedded in the culture of Gothenburg and Sweden: design and sustainability. We invite you to explore these topics further and discuss what they could mean to data communities. As a member of IASSIST, you are already part of at least one data community. Your other data communities may be across departments, within organizations, or among groups in different countries. How are these groups helping design a culture of practices around data that will persist across organizations and over time?
- Call for Papers and Workshops has been closed.
- All submissions were due by December 20, 2021. See the conference website for further information.
- Registration has ended.
- Both in-person and remote participation is possible. We offer a reduced fee for IASSIST members and a separate student fee. Early bird registration is open until April 30, 2022. Please note that all registration fees are in Swedish Krona. Early IASSIST member fee (excluding VAT) is 2700 SEK, which in mid-February conversion rate is approximately 290 USD / 255 EURO.
- Thank you for attending.
- Presentations are available as follows:
- Ron Dekker, CESSDA, Norway
- Ivana Ilijašić Veršić, CESSDA, Norway
- Winny Nekesa Akullo, Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority, Uganda
- Richard Welpton, UKRI: Economic and Social Research Council, UK
Local Arrangements Chairs
- Iris Alfredsson, Olof Olsson and Matilda Lindmark, Swedish National Data Service, Sweden
- Nina Bakanova, CESSDA ERIC, Norway
Please be aware that IASSIST Leadership and the Local Arrangements Committee in Sweden are monitoring the changing public health and travel issues related to COVID-19. While we fully intend to host the joint meeting in-person, we want to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Therefore, we encourage presenters and attendees to monitor the conference website for the latest information.
If you rolled over your IASSIST 2020 registration fees, please email iassist2022 [ at ] meetx.se to initiate the refund process.