47th Annual Conference of IASSIST
Gothenburg, Sweden, 7-10 June 2022
Host institution: Swedish National Data Service (SND)
The conference theme, “Data by Design: Building a Sustainable Data Culture”, emphasizes two core values embedded in the culture of Gothenburg and Sweden: design and sustainability. We invite you to explore these topics further and discuss what they could mean to data communities. As a member of IASSIST, you are already part of at least one data community. Your other data communities may be across departments, within organizations, or among groups in different countries. How are these groups helping design a culture of practices around data that will persist across organizations and over time?
- Call for Papers and Workshops is now open.
- All submissions are due by December 7, 2021. See the conference website for information.
- Ron Dekker, CESSDA, Norway
- Winny Nekesa Akullo, Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority, Uganda
- Richard Welpton, UKRI: Economic and Social Research Council, UK
Please be aware that IASSIST Leadership and the Local Arrangements Committee in Sweden are monitoring the changing public health and travel issues related to COVID-19. While we fully intend to host the joint meeting in-person, we want to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Therefore, we encourage presenters and attendees to monitor the conference website for the latest information.
If you rolled over your IASSIST 2020 registration fees, please email iassist2022 [ at ] meetx.se to initiate the refund process.