Posted to IASSIST on: 2023-01-04
Employer: University of Edinburgh
Employer URL: https://www.ed.ac.uk/
Data Managers specialising in Medicine (4)
Salary range £35,333 - £42,155
College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine Research Office
Fulltime: 35 hours per week
Fixed term: 3 years with potential to extend
Four positions available
If managing biomedical, clinical and life sciences research data is your passion then one of these four CMVM Data Manager roles could be ideal for you. You would join the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine to professionalise Data Management and support a brilliant variety of world leading research.
You’ll be part of a cross-Institute team of Data Managers working together to develop and implement consistent procedures for effective data management while aligned and reporting to one of four Institutes: the Queen’s Medical Research Institute, the Usher Institute, the Institute for Regeneration and Repair and Edinburgh Neuroscience.
You’ll advise, guide and provide practical data management support to our researchers to ensure the effective management, integrity and security of research data.
If you have these skills and attributes we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience in research data management in a scientific academic environment
- Able to work independently and also cooperatively as part of a small team
- Experience of influencing more senior colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent proactive problem solving capability
Archived on: 2023-03-02