Posted to IASSIST on: 2021-11-23
Employer: University of Pennsylvania
Employer URL: https://www.upenn.edu
- Serve as technical lead on digital scholarship projects involving server-side coding of web-based applications, training students where applicable
- In collaboration with Libraries colleagues, contribute technical expertise to budding efforts to promote library collections as data
- In collaboration with the RDDS team and others, develop and maintain open-source tools, platforms, or projects for digital scholarly use
- Provide guidance and recommendations for technical infrastructure for digital scholarship projects
- As a member of the RDDS team, provide instruction and consultation on digital scholarship methods in the humanities and social sciences, with a particular focus on text and data mining
All Research Data and Digital Scholarship team members are expected and encouraged to dedicate one half-day a week to collaborative, creative, research, or professional development activities.
The RDDS team values collaboration, transparency, equity, openness, and accessibility in their work and is looking for colleagues who share their commitment to an inclusive, ethical, anti-racist praxis.
More info/apply URL: https://bit.ly/ds-programmer
Archived on: 2021-12-28