Posted to IASSIST on: 2015-12-14
Employer: Social and Economic Survey Research Institute of Qatar University
Employer URL: http://sesri.qu.edu.qa/
The Social and Economic Survey Research Institute (SESRI; http://sesri.qu.edu.qa/) invites applications for a full-time Archivist position to lead its Archiving Unit which is located at Qatar University in Doha, Qatar. The Archivist will work closely with Principal Investigators and SESRI research staff on the processing, cleaning, documentation, dissemination, preservation, and support of datasets collected by SESRI, monitor use of SESRI data, evaluate adherence to SESRI dissemination and restricted data policies, and support and encourage use of datasets by the SESRI user community.
- Successful applications will have a Bachelor degree or Masters degree (preferred)
- 3 or more years of related experience; proficiency with statistical packages such as SAS, SPSS, STATA, and R
- Knowledge and experience in dataset processing and documentation
- Familiarity with the survey research process
- The ability to merge and manipulate complex datasets.
- Applicants should be organized and have excellent attention to detail, a strong customer service and team orientation, and excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Archived on: 2015-12-14