Posted to IASSIST on: 2015-09-03
Employer: Southern California University of Health Sciences
Employer URL: http://www.scuhs.edu/
The Knowledge Management & Data Specialist is responsible for activities related to knowledge management and data management processes including, but not limited to: document management, data capture, data management, workflow, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination, and facilitating interdepartmental collaborations.
- A Master’s degree in Information &/or Library Science from an ALA accredited institution or a comparable field required.
- Extensive experience in knowledge management and data may be considered in lieu of educational credentials
- 5 years of experience working in the area of knowledge management and/or data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and accurate, with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and act strategically
Archived on: 2015-09-09