IASSIST Professional Developement Committee organizes and hosts IASSIST Community Webinars. Webinars are free to attend, but a registration is required. IASSIST members will be the first ones to get the information on future webinars. Webinars usually last about 45-60 minutes. Some of the topics have for example been data visualization, qualitative analysis tools, and data curation.
Webinars will be recorded and made available on the IASSIST YouTube Channel.
No registrations open at the moment.
Most recent webinar recordings
De-identifying Qualitative Data
Understanding the 2020 US Census
- Data as Relation: Indigenous Data Sovereignty and Ethics of Care (Kayla Lar-Son) (Webinar slides on Google Docs)
- Accessing linked health data in a COVID world: What’s the state of play? (Richard Welpton, Deborah Wiltshire, Yannis Kotrotsios, Sarah Young, Eimmy Solis)
- IASSIST Prof Dev presents Primerpalooza (Hannah Hadley, Elizabeth Blackwood, Amy Koshoffer, Margarita Corral, Peace Ossom-Williamson, Adam Kriesburg)
- Free Qualitative Data Analysis with Taguette and qcoder! an IASSIST webinar (Beth Duckles, Vicky Steeves)
- Dueling CAQDAS Using Atlas ti and NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis (Florio Arguillas, Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh)
- Data Visualization Beyond Tools Principles and Approaches (Justin Joque)
Open IASSIST YouTube Channel for more webinar and conference recordings.